Subject: [Leica] New BW Gallery: Fish & Chips, Long-legged Girls, Beer, Samba Music and Nosy People
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 11:59:35 +0500

Douglas - well ...... I put on a couple of pounds, just looking at
them.  Wonderful chronicle ....... I take it you did sample something
from every location, otherwise how could you provide
comments ............ :)

Hugh

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] New BW Gallery: Fish & Chips, Long-legged Girls, Beer, Samba Music and Nosy People)