Subject: [Leica] Prayers and Pledges
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 12:43:37 +0530

Some more have landed in my mailbox - today seems to be the day for these
parodies online! I must say the Lloyd's Prayer is a distinct improvement on
the last one!
Cheers
Jayanand

My Version of "Lloyd's Prayer"

Our chairman who art at Goldman
Blankfein be thy name
Thy rally?s come, God?s work be done
In the Dow as it is in the Nasdaq
Give us this day our daily gain
And forgive us our frontruning, as we punish those who frontrun against us
And bring us not under indictment
But deliver us from regulators
For thine is the cashflow, and the power, and the bonuses, forever and ever.
Amen

Pledge of Subservience

I pledge Allegiance to the Fed
of the United States of America
and to the corruption for which it stands,
one nation under Goldman, easily divisible,
with criminal acts against all.