Subject: [Leica] M9 reviewers drawn from the "unwashed masses"
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 23:21:33 -0500

> Ever seen a 4x5 Speed Graphic with multiple lens boards? Same arrangement.
> Lens boards usually slipped into a slot at the bottom, and were secured by
> sliding strip at the top.

Yep I think of a a folding camera or folder maybe I got it wrong to be a
third that size. Like a Kodak folder. semantics is the only confusion here.
A 4x5 Speed Graphic in perhaps in today's terms a technical camera.
With the back shouter it makes for all kinds of experiments with projector
glass and you name it.

Mark William Rabiner