Subject: [Leica] Windows on a Mac...
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 22:36:50 -0500

2009-11-10-22:21:20 Bill Nelsch:
> An even better feature of Parallels 3, 4 or 5 is that you can run your
> Windows programs simultaneously with your Mac ones using what they call
> "coherence".

VMware does something similar, they just have a different cute tradename for
it ("Unity", maybe?)  The two virtualization platforms seem pretty similar
these days -- VMware used to be faster, but I hear Parallels 5 was its turn
leapfrog.  I used to use Parallels ages ago, and switched largely out of
spite
when my Parallels version wouldn't support the next MacOS version and they
wanted me to pay full or near-full price for the next parallels rev.

Message from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Windows on a Mac...)
Message from photobynelsch at gmail.com (Bill Nelsch) ([Leica] Windows on a Mac...)