Subject: [Leica] You can't kick around the Nikon D3 anymore.....
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 01:09:36 -0500

> If, as we were recently clued in by Dr. Yao, the price of the M9 will
> INCREASE by 10% on Dec 1, don't bet your socks the M9+ will be cheaper than
> the price on the M9 will be at the same moment......
>
> You will have cold feet.
>
> Frank Filippone
> red735i at earthlink.net
>

> Mark William Rabiner
>
> The Leica M9s will be cheaper not more expensive.

I think if the sensor in it cost significantly less money like a D3s is
cheaper than a D3x then the camera will be cheaper.
There's a relationship ratio logic thing going there.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] You can't kick around the Nikon D3 anymore.....)