Subject: [Leica] Boat picture comments
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 21:51:09 -0500

2009/11/8 Bob Adler <rgacpa at yahoo.com>

I'd really appreciate opinions on two different versions of an image:

http://www.raflexions.com/test

They are the same image, same everything except framing.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Bob

 Bob Adler

Palo Alto, CA

http://www.raflexions.com
Bob,
I differ with the bulk of the wisdom of the LUG on this one. #1 may be
better as a design but #2 shows the boat in its context. It all depends on
whether you want to hang a print on your wall or submit it for publication
in a boating magazine. My vote is for #2.
Larry Z