Subject: [Leica] Anybody with an actual M9 have experience with largefast cards?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2009 20:49:25 -0500

The implication is in this particular time warp continuum:
It's 2009 but PRICE IS NO OBJECT!!!
64 gigs cards cost almost a grand each
4 of them 4 grand.

I'm guessing the average serious photographer carries with them on a trip or
serious assignment a small hand of 8 and 16 gig cards with them and puts
them into a portable hard disk at the end of the day or week.
Total cost  maybe a couple a hundred bucks. The cards cost next to nothing.

What is this about about - The best workflo or gee look how much money I can
spend on just about anything?

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Anybody with an actual M9 have experience with largefast cards?)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Anybody with an actual M9 have experience with largefast cards?)