Subject: [Leica] Why the mad rush to use Canon or Nikon bodies?
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 03:11:38 -0800

They don't recommend using hardener with the modern emulsions anyway.
Only if you are into retro stuff like Ekfe. Otherwise, just fixer is
fine.

Anyway, so the advice is: be careful, minimize touching and breathing
the stuff, powder, liquid, or vapor.

Then again, I shot 2000+ frames in the last 4 days on digital and 14
frames in B&W negs, so it's not like I am drinking the stuff....

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog:

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Why the mad rush to use Canon or Nikon bodies?)