Subject: [Leica] For Sale: Leica goggled 35mm f2.8 Summaron & ITDOO hood
From: blaqhole at hotmail.com (Eric Lin)
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 15:19:47 +0000

For sale is a 35mm goggled f2.8 summaron in excellent condition. The
serial number is 2049XXX. The front and back elements are very clean
with no haze, no fungus, no cleaning marks. There are two very small
light piece of dust in lens element. It has not affected image quality
one bit.

The barrel has almost no signs of wear except for a small dent in
the focus tab and scuffs around the side of front rim where the cap
comes on and off.

The viewfinder magnifier is very clean also without any scratches
or cracks or separation. The rangefinder magnifier is the same and when
mounted spot on for focus accuracy.

Price: $500

Also for sale is an a ITDOO lens hood for sale that works for the 5cm
summicron and the 3.5cm summaron.

It is in excellent condition with only a few very small and minor dents
or light scratches that are noticeable only on close inspection.

The main sign of wear is the velvet inside the hood which feels as
if it may be coming loose. Not a serious issue but if it becomes a
problem I'm sure a quick glue job would fix it up easily.

Price: $100

Photos for these items can be found at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/holdtheframe/sets/72157622494952635/

Having been burned before by inaccurate descriptions, I sincerely
want the buyer to be happy with their purchase. The buyer has a
three-day inspection period to inspect the equipment and return it for
a full refund if need be.

The price does not include shipping or insurance. Buyer also pays for the 3%
paypal fee. Please don't hesitate to contact me off list with any questions
or comments: blaqhole at hotmail.com

Thanks!

Windows 7: I wanted more reliable, now it's more reliable. Wow!
http://microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/default-ga.aspx?h=myidea?ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_myidea:102009