Subject: [Leica] M9 and Rain
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 15:27:13 -0700

Tina:  Future photo historians will trace a radical shift in your style
to a chance meeting with photographer Kyle Cassidy outside the suite of
the Dali Lama...   ;-)

If it's any consolation, it feels like it rained all week here.  With
the exception of yesterday, when I actually could go out and shoot in
the afternoon.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] M9 and Rain)