Subject: [Leica] Young at Heart
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 14:26:22 -0700

Lluis Ripoll Querol offered:

> Today I went to the Hospital, I can't almost walk, a problem on my
> left knie, they don't know yet the origin (excess acid uric, bursitis,
> artritis...?), I shall rest some days and take some medication, I hope
> I'll be again in form in 8/10 days to walk around the Barcelona's
> streets...., last Saturday I was on a very special anniversary
> party..., maybe there I've damaged my knie taken pictures...

Lluis mon ami,

Take rest for sure! We can not afford to lose your daily images from your
parts of the world.

Are you sure during the very special anniversary party you weren't spinning
and dancing with the beautiful senorities?

Sometimes when our minds remember our long ago youth, we unfortuantley allow
our "youthful mind" to over react only to find the thoughts were a half
century ago. And the youthfulness is a long ago memory! That's when we hurt
our knees and other body parts! :-)  Aaahhhhhh the wonderful blessings of
youth. Such a shame at times it's wasted on the young! ;-)
Dr.ted

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] Young at Heart)