Subject: [Leica] Photo in Guardian
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 12:52:29 -0700

If it was a test of Photoshop skills, I'm afraid most don't pass.

This is one of the worst contest/results I've seen. It's not really a
photo contest, it's not a contest of the 'best' scenery in Britain,
and it's not a Photoshop contest because many results as posted fall
flat in every category. What a ludicrous mess!

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
  /###\   mailto:henningw at archiphoto.com