Subject: [Leica] RAIN!
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 21:34:22 -0400

LUG:

It is pouring rain, cold, and windy in Provincetown, MA:

http://www.pbase.com/image/118456895

I don't even want to take my M9 out in this weather :-(
You know it's miserable when all I can find to photograph in
Provincetown is neon signs!!  There's nobody out anywhere.

We have four days to spend before we have to be in NYC for the Photo
Expo.  Any suggestions about where to go and what to do would be greatly
appreciated!!

Tina
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from bjq1 at mac.com (Barney Quinn) ([Leica] RAIN!)