Subject: [Leica] Waiting in Grand Central
From: passaro.vince at gmail.com (Vince Passaro)
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 15:55:34 -0400

Hi all. I'm a fan of the lug and have just gotten a CL with 40mm f/2.
Summicron and 90mm f.4. Elmar and have posted first photos. Last used this
model 25 years ago in Italy (only had 40mm a tthe time) and since lost it in
dee-vorce.  I didn't know what I had at the time. Would love instructions on
how to improve. I do street photography without flash....

Here's how we pass the time in the big town:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/vincep/First+CL+pictures/Passaro-R1-E009.jpg.html

(I pre-focused the camera and set the exposure ahead for this shot
estimating distance and light and shot it walking by.... didn't wanna
embarrass them.)

Many thanks

Vince P

Replies: Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Waiting in Grand Central)