Subject: [Leica] Canon S90 Shoots Porsche Panamera
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 22:30:30 -0500

Thanks.

Porsche has offered a broader range of driving experiences than many
think, so 'feel like a Porsche' covers a lot of territory.

I expect it will be a while before I'm offered a test drive....the
cars are in real short supply right now....but when I am I'm sure I'll
enjoy it.

As long as I can avoid being arrested for irrational exuberance......

--Bob

==On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 8:55 PM, Jim Nichols <jhnichols at lighttube.net>

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Canon S90 Shoots Porsche Panamera)
Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Canon S90 Shoots Porsche Panamera)