Subject: [Leica] IMGs: NYT human waste
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 17:50:22 -0400

> ignorance + greed + desire for cheap stuff = unhealthy living

+ indifference

After all, it's kinda of far away, affecting people we don't know and
land we don't really care about.

To be fair though, working in a dirty polluting factory for average
Chinese wages may not be wonderful but it 100% better than starving on
subsistence farming.

Regards,
Spencer

Message from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] IMGs: NYT human waste)