Subject: [Leica] OT: 45MXT with a Dichro color head
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 01:46:08 -0400

> Thanks to both of ya. I have the units sitting in the garage now and
> will try to put it together tonight. I will a 6x7 neg carrier too.
> EB&y to the rescue?

Did you say you had an 80 for 6x7?
You might consider something like a El Nikkor 105/5.6

80s are normally used for 6x6. Or smaller even 645.
Lots of people use 90's for 6x6.
Maybe certain 80's will just cover 6x7 that doesn't mean you'd reall want to
use it. Unless you are making maximum sized prints with size constraints
with a low ceiling.
And if the prints you are making are not bigger than 11x14 then use a 105.

You could get a 100mm f/5.6 Componon-S Enlarging Lens M39 for $564.95 new.
Or $56.49 used.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] OT: 45MXT with a Dichro color head)