Subject: [Leica] Pradovit porgress
From: wvl at comcast.net (Bill Lawlor)
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 18:57:49 -0700

Thanks to all who have helped me with the Pradovit. Sonny, Gene, Bernard,
and others have informed and encouraged me. I switched the bulbs which
cleaned up the odor problem, ordered a manual from Dave at Leica, and
received a pdf of the manual from bernard which has provided answers to a
number of questions. It is good to belong to such a learned and generous
community.Bill Lawlor