Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 39: ¡A la bici!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 02:18:44 -0400

> Last week started with several thousand people cycling through the
> streets of Alicante, continued with rain and a wine tasting, with
> normality to return towards the end of the week. It is all here:

> And as always, comments and critique are welcome and appreciated.
>
> Nathan
>
> Nathan Wajsman

Love the kitties with the red!
And think your saturation might be cranked up a bit.
But  might be wrong. Though I've gotten used to this monitor after a month
and have established a "norm".  Flat line.
Its a lot more colorful than the average image I look at on this thing all
day. I think its a kind of distortion having your color cranked up too high.

Mark William Rabiner