Subject: [Leica] Marty Forscher
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 20:17:47 -0400

> Wow!
>
> I think he almost singlehandedly created the myth of Contarex supremacy.
> Or was it someone else?
>
> Javier

Most recently by our Erwin.

>From across the room the Contarex and its glass does come across kind of
like the S2 does now. Like nothing you'd want to mess with if you were a
camera company of thinner blood.
All it takes is a camera company with the guys to go for the higher market.
- put enough money into a lens and system  and its going to be worth it.
And it always is and there are always going to be a market for the best.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] Marty Forscher)