Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Normal 50mm f/2 Planar T* ZM
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 21:43:50 -0400

2009-10-06-21:30:30 Wendy Thurman:
> I find B&H to be quick and reliable when sending to APO addresses (I have
> access to a military post office here).  Amazon is good as well but won't
> send "electronics"; they have the 50 'lux listed but it's a no-go with
> those
> guys.  I'll check some other sites and make a phone call or two if I must.

See what Eli Kurland has in stock and where he'll ship:

  http://kurlandphoto.com/

Since Leica stuff seems, um, immune to discounting...  I see it as an
opportunity to send some business to smaller shops.  I've dealt with Eli
since
back when he was one of the guys behind the counter at Wall Street Camera
(along with Jim Lager).

Some LUGgers also have a good personal relationship with Rich Pinto and his
Photo Village:

  http://www.photovillage.com/home.php

Replies: Reply from wendythurman at gmail.com (Wendy Thurman) ([Leica] Zeiss Normal 50mm f/2 Planar T* ZM)
Message from jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore) ([Leica] Zeiss Normal 50mm f/2 Planar T* ZM)