Subject: [Leica] [Fwd: Leica Newsletter -- 05 October 2009]
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 17:26:11 -0400

> Will an M9 make me a better photographer?
> Unfortunately not.
> Will an M9 create a larger, more profitable, market for my work?
> Probably not.
> Is my current gear sufficient to produce high quality work?
> Yes.
> Do I need the $7K more than an M9?
> Yes.
>
> But, I "want" an M9.
> What can I sell to buy an M9?

You know as well as I do that while we might be cranking out 8x10's for the
masses every once in a while something comes along and all of a sudden
something needs to be blown up big as in big. And then we really get to see
what we've been doing all this time.
So our 8x10's have to be looking like overkill became sometimes they have to
be 11x14. Or 16x20 or 30x40.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] [Fwd: Leica Newsletter -- 05 October 2009])
Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] [Fwd: Leica Newsletter -- 05 October 2009])