Subject: [Leica] IMG: Oktoberfest 2009
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 14:22:07 -0700

Nathan,

As I remember it, in Munich Oktoberfest starts in September. I have only
been to three of them.

My wife could proudly recall the names of all the Munich breweries.  We
downed a stein of each
at each breweries "tent" at the Marienweisse.   I don't think I could
remember more than three now.!

Jerry

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] IMG: Oktoberfest 2009)