Subject: [Leica] New List Member
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 13:08:38 -0400

At 04:13 AM 10/4/2009, you wrote:
>Hello!
>
>I recently joined the list and would like to thank you all for making the
>resource available- there is a huge amount of information here!
>Wendy

Hi, Wendy!

Welcome to the LUG!  Sorry to be late but I've been out of town.  It
will be great to have another female on the list to help keep these
guys in line.  As most others have said, the 35/1.4 would be the lens
I would get first.  It is by far my most used lens on the M8s.  My M9
is on order but I anticipate that I'll still use the 35/1.4 most.

Keep posting!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com