Subject: [Leica] [Fwd: Leica Newsletter -- 05 October 2009]
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 18:02:59 -0400

I agree.

I've bought lottery tickets twice a week since the M9's were introduced.

Haven't won one yet, so, no M9 for me.  Yet

Maybe in a couple years, when demos and refurbs become available.

....Vick

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] [Fwd: Leica Newsletter -- 05 October 2009])
Message from charcot at comcast.net (charcot) ([Leica] [Fwd: Leica Newsletter -- 05 October 2009])