Subject: [Leica] Back agian
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 21:41:39 +0100

Hi LUGgers,

Been off for the summer,. Originally I signed off as I was going away. It
turned
into somewhat of a marathon period away. I ended up getting rushed to
hos[ital
while on holiday with ???? - really don't know what "resolved encapalopathy"
is
the latest. Then loads of tests, then work, then parental illness...but in
need
of some sanity and photography advice here I finally am back again after
about 3
1/2 months.

Have I missed anything? M9 - at 4,500 Euro it missed me! Everyone OK?

Peter Dzwig
--

Dr Peter Dzwig