Subject: [Leica] PESO: Cowgirl
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 00:11:38 -0400

> I love t-bone steak and fried chicken
>
> I have no desire to sample dog
>
> such are the blinders of my upbringing
>
> ric

Forget dogs I thought that horse was a cow.
So much for wide open shooting on slow film.
And of course reading this gives us our 6 minute members.

Like UNCLE BENS rice now and McCann's Irish steel cut oats we should give
them a variety of time options taking up a whole shelf now at the grocery
store..
5 minutes, 15 minutes or half hour. Lug memberships.

YES you can make it in the microwave.

Mark William Rabiner