Subject: [Leica] Leica using photographers...
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 00:36:52 -0400

> Mark wrote:
>
>> Ditto for Richard S. Taylor who I got off the internet as he
>> invented the
>> Rocket Ship. Then wrote the libretto. This was a great help to the
>> Tom Swift
>> series of books.
>
> Chuckle!  Best not to let that get around.  I can feel Robert Goddard
> spinning in his grave.
>
> You must have found the picture on the JPL site.   I'll see if I can
> come up with something more suitable than that mug shot.  :-)
>
> Regards,
>
> Dick

Pin Stripped shirt black sport jacket.
Does not look like you're trying to look good.
This shot to me it has a "classic" look to it.
Some mug shots are like that.
Quick and dirty
No time for affectations.

I have up blue blazers for black ones a few years back.
Some fashion expert guy gave me the tip and I listened.

Mark William Rabiner