Subject: [Leica] Sad news
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 15:02:12 -0700

Nathan offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Sad news

> SHIT!
>
> I have had the pleasure of meeting Martin and can't believe that he is
> gone.
>
> I will dig in my archives for pics.
>
> And have a single malt.
>
> And reflect on the fragility of it all.<<<<<<<<

Hi Nathan,
It's very sad indeed to go when so young as he was always a class act full
of fun and a great sense of humour.
Your comment about the "single malt Scotch" is fitting.

One evening visiting here at home Martin and I decided we'd taste test more
single malts than we should have. :-) A smashing good time not that we could
remember the next morning after we "test tasted" about twenty different
brands. Oh but that wasn't the end, as we still probably had about another
10 or more. Mind you only little bits! ;-) But when one was particularly
good it was necessary to have a second to confirm our first findings! :-) Oh
the pain! :-(

I'm amazed I remembered the evening at all. But then any time with Martin
was always a memorable time!
He will be sadly missed.
ted

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Sad news)