Subject: [Leica] WTT: my mechanically perfect M3 + cash for your M6/M6TTL 0.85
From: alex at zabrovsky.org (Alex Zabrovsky)
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 00:46:34 +0200

I'm looking to trade my M3+ cash for M6/M6TTL 0.85.
Preference to black body and the VF to get upgraded to MP finder (flare
resistant), however non-MP finder may also be considered if priced
accordingly.

My M3 has been very well treated by Youxin Ye approx. 1.5 years ago,
mechanics is perfect, exceptionally smooth (feels even smoother and then
my M6 of late 90s), shutter has been replaced by Youxin and is very
quiet, whispering-like, all in all a pleasure to use.
Comes with its take-up spool and 2 spare spools, have also hand grip
which also may be considered, the camera has rewinding device attached
to the knob (to make easier rewind).
Optics is clear, few specs of dust as found in most from normal use.
This is SS model.
Youxin also has done an excellent job of re-covering the external with
vulcanit-like covering.
The top plate shows scratches and a minor dings typical to M3 from late
50s (presumably 58-59 years of production), back is fine as is the
bottom plate.
S/N along with the pictures will be provided upon request (please
serious inquiries only)

Should there be any interest in the trade, the conditions can be negotiated.

Thanks, Alex