Subject: [Leica] Pradovit 253 IR problems
From: wvl at comcast.net (Bill Lawlor)
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 18:26:20 -0700

Recently I was given a Pradovit projector in  what appears to be good
condition. The Lens is a Colorplan 2.5/90 Made by Leitz Portugal. I have
some feed issues, but the big problem is focus. I cannot get all areas of a
slide in focus at the same time. Letting the slide warm up makes no
difference. I tried two different plastic mounted slides and some old
cardboard Kodachromes. The Kodachromes "pop" but don't focus across the
image evenly.

I would be thankful for any of the LUG collective wisdom about this problem.
I don't want to go back to the carousel.

Thanks, Bill Lawlor

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] Pradovit 253 IR problems)
Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Pradovit 253 IR problems)