Subject: [Leica] Copyright Letter
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 21:27:28 -0700

I agree with you Nathan, the letter does not even spell out clearly,
for example, whether something like the "orphan rights" bill is a good
idea or not.

It's like a petition to "protect freedom." :-)

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog:

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Copyright Letter)