Subject: [Leica] Copyright Letter
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 00:11:07 -0400

At 12:05 AM 9/30/2009, you wrote:
>Sorry Tina, but this is just about the worst letter to a politician
>that I have ever seen. No specifics (besides an amazingly precise 1.52
>trillion $ number with no backup), and worst of all, no reference to
>any concrete action that the writer wants the president to take--just
>a plea to be nice to artists. I know you did not write it, so please
>do not take it personally, but I am pretty sure that a letter like
>this goes directly to the virtual bin.
>
>Cheers,
>Nathan

There have been complaints about the language, but, so far this is
the only letter that has actually been written and posted for
signatures.  Over 7,000 have signed it.  I guess it's better than
nothing if politicians scan it and mark one vote in the pro-copyright column.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Copyright Letter)