Subject: [Leica] You Save: $93,005.00 on a M9!!! Buy it now!!!
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 01:39:37 -0700

You wouldn't believe it, but I was packing the 2 Mamiya 7II lens and
the M8.u w/ the 35 into the backpack (I am going to mainly hike around
with the Mamiya 7, I think) and I was thinking: geez, for my purpose,
may be I want a X1! :-)

It may work too. Yes I know, your preference is to get an M9, but the
7II and the M8.u are available to me now :-)

If I sell both though, it's 90% the way to an M9, but delivery date is
uncertain right now.

Besides, I am taking a large format wet printing workshop in Nov., so
I need to stock up on my large negs :-)

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog: