Subject: [Leica] Elmaron 60mm f/2.8 in a Helicoid Focusing mount?
From: Shingoshi at comcast.net (Xavian-Anderson Macpherson)
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 19:36:11 -0700

Your right! That was my oversight!

I need to pay better attention. But just for further information, I'm
going to check around Google and see if anyone has actually tried
something like this. If not, then I won't bother trying myself.

Xavian-Anderson Macpherson
ShingoshiDao

--

Message from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Elmaron 60mm f/2.8 in a Helicoid Focusing mount?)