Subject: [Leica] Bootable Mac backup
From: clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss)
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 17:06:38 -0500

Agreed - I do that - but not both on the same hard drive. Keep Time
Machine and and the Super Duper backup on different hard drives and
you really have 2 backups. Keep both on the same hard drive, and you
lose both at the same time when the drive dies.
--
Clive
Blog:  http://clive.moss.net/blog

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Bootable Mac backup)