Subject: [Leica] Viewfinder Vol. 42, No. 3
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 12:47:45 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 22 Sep 2009 : Slobodan Dimitrov <s.dimitrov at charter.net>wrote:

>One thing that struck me, after thinking about the image quality, is
>that most folks have very minimal skills with film. As more and more
>of the older adapt practitioners left the scene, what was left
>standing was/is of a very low standard of competency.
I'm hoping that I can uphold the quality tradition.  ;~)

Along with rolls of Agfa APX, Kodak Direct positive (Pan-X) and current
Ilford FP4,
I've got 200+ feet of Tech Pan and enough Technidol developer to last for
years yet.
I've always loved slower films so I could use the optimum apertures of Leitz
(and other
glass).  I'll miss Kodachrome.  About 90% of my personal color shooting is
on it, and nothing
else will satisfy, especially for stereo photography.

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee