Subject: [Leica] IMG: September Fungi
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 21:51:10 -0500

We have had, to date, the wettest September in recent memory, with over nine
inches of rain, and more on the way.  Its too wet to mow the lawn, but the
moisture-loving fungi are in great abundance.  Several examples are shown in
this small album, ranging from the brown, dinner-plate-sized specimen to the
smaller ones shown in the group.

No, I do not plan to test their digestibility!

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/September+Fungi/

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA