Subject: [Leica] LFI
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 05:14:44 -0400

> Without having seen this particular issue of LFI, let us not forget
> that the magazine is allegedly independent of Leica and makes its own
> editorial choices. I subscribed to it for a couple of years in the
> late 1990s but found that the photography was generally of poor
> quality and a bad showcase for Leica, and the articles were poorly
> written as well. I don't know if the quality of the magazine has
> improved since, but it doesn't sound like it.
>
> Nathan

It doest FEEL independent of Leica.
I've never read it say anything really bad about any Leica product.
Its a cheering section in slick print.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell) ([Leica] LFI)
Reply from Neil.Beddoe at raidllp.com (Neil Beddoe) ([Leica] LFI)