Subject: [Leica] DEAD PIG -- now Korean food
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 19:26:33 -0500

A few years ago our family was out at dim sum.  One of the kids pointed to a
dish with what appeared to be chicken feet.  The manager ran over and said,
"no, must be age 21".  I figured it might be an aphrodisiac, so I ordered a
couple of dishes for my wife and myself.  I still don't know what it was all
about :(.

Ken