Subject: [Leica] The M9 Has Supernatural Powers
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 10:18:28 -0700

May be Neil can send the camera around so we can touch it and be
similarly karmatized :-)

I have my shares of losing camera AND kid stories.... I will have the
metal case where you can still see the "EVIDENCE" yellow tape on it
when I left it overnight at SFO. I think that one was the M7 with a
couple 'luxes.

Hmmm... come to think of it, I have ONLY misplaced Leica. Hmmm....

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog:

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] The M9 Has Supernatural Powers)