Subject: [Leica] Smart PIG
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 09:05:09 -0500

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 1:16 AM, Mark Rabiner <mark at rabinergroup.com>
wrote:

> Pigs are smarter than dogs would you eat your dog?!?!

A travelling salesman came upon an old farmer sitting on his porch, next to
the farmer was a pig with only one leg. The salesman was about to give his
sales pitch when his curiosity got the best of him.

"Excuse me sir, but why does your pig only have one leg?" asked the
salesman.

"Well, I'll tell ya. One day I was out plowing the back 40 when my tractor
overturned, pinning me underneath. I was losing blood and thought I would
die when that pig came running. He dug and rooted around with his nose till
he got me out and he dragged me back to the house. Saved my life that pig
did."

"Wow, that's really amazing," said the salesman, "but I still don't know why
the pig only has one leg."

"Well I'll tell ya," said the farmer. "One night me and the wife were asleep
at about 3am when a fire broke out in the kitchen. Well that pig broke down
the door, came into our bedroom waking us up and getting us out before the
fire could get us, saved our lives that pig did!"

"Well that's really great but why does the pig only have one leg?"

"When you get a pig that smart, you don't want to eat him all at once!"

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com