Subject: [Leica] Online album services
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 11:13:29 -0400

I've seen listmembers' posts containing links to their work displayed
through online services, Zenfolio for example. I've thought about
doing this, as well as using the service for safe offsite backup. I
have an account on mac.com/me.com that I could use, but haven't gotten
around to setting anything up.

I got very helpful responses to my request for recommendations for
online printing services, so I'd like to know what other listmembers
like to use for their online albums and whether there is an obvious
advantage over mac.com for any of them. Recommendations?

Thanks to all,

?howard

Replies: Reply from gwpics at me.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] Online album services)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Online album services)