Subject: [Leica] WTB Jobo CPA2 or CPP2 heater, pump -- or whole unit?
From: benmarks2005 at gmail.com (Benjamin Marks)
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 16:29:59 -0400

This has been an odd electrical week.  Last weekend I burned out my
DSL modem and associated LAN port and in a separate bone-headed
incident flooded the motor compartment of my Jobo CPA2.  Last night
the boot sector on my home computer went semi-kaflooy (I have a recent
drive image, but still . . .) and today the multi-function copier at
my business blew something near its power source requiring a new
outlet (!) to be installed.  Mind you these are in separate locations
. . . ever had a week when it seemed like you should not be near
electronic devices?    To that end:

WTB:  A Jobo CPA2 heater/motor/pump unit.  If no one has one, I'd like
to buy one for a CPP2; if no one has one of those, I'd consider buying
the whole processor . . .

I know someone on the LUG has darkroom gear that is gathering dust.
Make me a price; I live in Vermont.

Excuse me, I have to go wrap myself in electrical tape and insulation.

Ben Marks