Subject: [Leica] My M8
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 11:34:46 -0700

Alex Hurst offered:
>>> BTW, as a left-eyed shooter with my nose jammed against the M8
> viewscreen, I've been wondering whether to cover my proboscis in
> suitably clear-view plastic protection. Unfortunately nobody on the
> Net seems to have the stuff cut to size... :-)<<<<

Hi Alex,
Naw don't think about it as the nose smudges make the image on screen look
better sometimes!:-)
As you know we are both left eyed shooters. And the smudge can give the
scene a kind of glow making one think, "WOW, that looks neat."
Accept when you download images to computer the neat effect is gone and you
can be disappointed!  :-)
ted

Message from corkflor at iol.ie (Alex Hurst) ([Leica] My M8)