Subject: [Leica] Where the Rolleiflex shines...
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 11:56:37 -0400

Dick,

Good points, all. It wouldn't surprise me if over the past couple of
years more images have been captured than in the previous history of the
world combined. OTOH, negatives from this time period are few and far
between. May not mean a thing someday...or it might. I'm covering myself
in case it's the latter. After all I enjoy dabbling in darkroom
chemistry and I already have the cameras and other equipment to do it.
It's now the road less traveled. :-)