Subject: [Leica] R Series Owners Stranded Yep - Leica glass on Nikon FF DSLR
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 21:45:48 -0400 (EDT)

Mark Rabiner wrote:

>See Doug Full Frame Tele pix still work!

I've never questioned that it would and I've directed many people toward
leitax.com.  I NEED THE AUTO-APERTURE FOR LENSES FASTER THAN THE f/6.8
TELYTS and it wouldn't hurt on those either.  Without the full function of
the auto-aperture it's not responsive enough and thus not a suitable
solution FOR ME.  And I'm totally spoiled by the 280 APO's image quality, no
Canon or Nikon or Pentax or Sony lens measures up to the 280's performance.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com