Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 16/09/2009: my credit card in action
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan)
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 08:38:19 +0200

I stopped by RG Lewis in London to buy a Leica D-Lux 4 for a
colleague back in Alicante. Thanks to the weak pound a camera which
costs 700 Euro in Spain can be bought at a saving of more than 100
Euro in the UK. The salesman at RG Lewis told me that he had recently
sold a Leica item to a German visitor who lived less than 50 km from
Solms! In any event, I always enjoy stopping by this shop when I am
in London, and I am sure they enjoy it too, especially when I buy
something :-)

http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Picture-A-Day/
4253606_netUM#652143567_biEmX-O-LB

Nathan