Subject: [Leica] Camera Obscura Exhibition
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 20:42:03 -0700

Thanks so much to all of you who have commented so positively on the
shots (Tina, Steve, Ernie, Doug, Doug H, George...I'm sure I'm missing
someone, forgive me).

I think Doug from England wanted to know if the Laughing Marilyn shot
was posed. No, it wasn't---none of the pictures I exhibit are posed.
At least so far. But I did know the guy in the shot--he was a work
colleague. We were in a bar and I had just used that bathroom and
thought it was hilarious. I suggested to my friend that he should go
check out the bathroom. After a while he did, I snuck in and got off a
couple shots before he knew I was taking his picture. This was one of
those.

Thanks again everybody--I'm looking forward seeing the show and saying
hi to Ernie in person!:)

Cheers,

Craig

NO ARCHIVE