Subject: [Leica] Question on who to contact at Leica
From: zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 16:15:11 -0500

The company I use for online events, Pictage is having their annual
conference in New Orleans Nov 3rd-5th of this year. I'm wondering in anyone
knows who would be the Leica contact to see if they would be interested in
sending a rep down. Looks like about 500 professional photographers in
attendance so far. Plus I'm doing a shooting workshop, would love to show
off some Leica products if possible during the event.

Thanks in advance,

Chris Williams
www.zoeicaimages.net
NOLA